Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Week 42 Transfer 3

AUGUST 8

Hello Family, 

Things are going fine for me and all here in Morazan. On Wednesday we had changes. We left at 6 oclock to leave from La Cieba to bus to get to Progreso to meet our companions and all. My new companion is from Mexico from the capital. His name is Elder G. Cañedo. Things are going fine with him so far with the work that we are doing. The packing went fine and all and as for travel we take public transportation to get to our new areas. To get to my are we had to take a bus to go from La Cieba to Progreso and then take another bus from Progeso to get to Morazán in total that was about 5 hours of riding in a bus. 

The church in Morazan is pretty small right now it is a branch and we do not have a chapel to attend on Sundays. For right now we are attending church in the back yard of a member and all. We are looking forward to be able to have a chapel and attend church in it which will make missionary work much easier, and it is looking like we will be moving to this new chapel by the end of this month. Right now the attendance is rising right now this week we had 53 attend and it seemed like normally they usually have 40-45 members attend. As missionaries go there are 2 companionships in this branch. 

My area right now is nothing like the area that I had in La Cieba. It is basically the complete opposite from what I told you about my last area. It is large, flat, and freek it is hot here I looked at the forecast for this week for Morazan and we will be in the 90s for the majority of this week and we might get a bit of rain and all. Basically the transfers went like this we got to the area had a bit of time to eat lunch and unpack then we went to work. Right now it is basically that we are looking for more people to teach because of the division that we had in the area and we basically lost all of our investigators that we had. 

Thank you all for your support have a good week. Andrew, Rachel have fun in school and enjoy it while you can you only get one opportunity to be in high school make the most you can of it and most importantly have fun. 

As for my package mom it has not come yet from what I know it could be here for me tomorrow. I will be sure to let you know when it comes. And happy early anniversary mom and dad. Thank you for every thing that you guys do. 

A scripture that I want to share with you guys that has helped me in my mission is found in D&C 68:6 which says,  Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.   
Personaly this has helped me for when things seem to not be going well for me in my mission I have the confidence in our Heavenly Father. 

And yes dad that woman that I dreamed being baptized was baptized. It was 2 Saturdays ago when i sent you the photo. 

Elder Trepanier




No comments:

Post a Comment